Melrose MCT Coffee
28 Oct, 2017
Recipe by Dani Venn
- 30mL espresso coffee
- 20mL / 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 20mL / 1 tablespoon Melrose MCT
- 80mL boiling hot water
Place coffee, ghee, MCT oil and water into a small blender, blend on high speed for about 10 seconds until coffee is creamy and smooth. Remove from blender and serve immediately.
- If using cold drip coffee, use 50mL espresso
- If you prefer a stronger coffee, use 60mL espresso
- If using instant coffee, use 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder mixed in with boiling water
- If using filtered coffee use 100mLs
If you are new to using MCT oil, only add 1 teaspoon into your Melrose MCT Coffee, if you have been using MCT oil for sometime, you can increase your intake to up to a 1 tablespoon per day, but gradually increasing a teaspoon at a time over a period of a few weeks – a month.