Paleo Pumpkin Bread with Melrose Organic Rolled Flaxseeds
15 Jan, 2016
(GF, DF, VEGAN, PALEO)
1 1/2 cups almond meal
1 cup tapioca flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. bicarb baking soda
2 tbsp. Melrose Organic Rolled Flaxseeds
1 tsp. Melrose Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup cooked mashed cold pumpkin
1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- Set oven to 180c. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond meal, tapioca flour, rolled flax meal, salt and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, apple cider vinegar and pumpkin.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry.
- Pour the mix into loaf tin, scatter pumpkin seeds on top. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
Try it with Melrose Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil or Melrose Nut Spreads for delicious and healthy alternative to butter.
Tip: Slice when bread is cool and freeze individual portions.
Recipes thanks to @evieandginger